• 400g whole-wheat flour
• 1 tablespoon salt
• 1 teaspoon baking powder
• 10 tablespoon ice-cold water
• 100ml extra-virgin olive oil
• 1 1/2 pounds chicken
• 100g french green beans
• 3/4 cup finely chopped carrot
• 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
• 1 tablespoon minced garlic
• 1/2 cup fresh or frozen green peas, thawed
• Cooking spray
• 1 1/2 cups unsalted chicken stock
• 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley, plus more for garnish
• 3/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
• 1 large egg, beaten
• 1 teaspoon water
1. Place flour, salt, and baking powder in a food processor; pulse until combined. Stir together ice-cold water and 2/3 cup oil. With processor running, slowly pour water-and-oil mixture through food chute, processing until dough is crumbly. Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface. Knead 1 minute. Press into a 5-in disc shape thick enough for 12 portions; wrap in plastic wrap, and chill 30 minutes.
2. Place chicken in a pan and stir in peas. Add chicken stock and bring to a boil; cook for additional 3-4 minutes or until thickened. Fold in parsley, pepper, and remaining salt.
3. Whisk egg in a small bowl. Divide dough into 12 equal portions, shaping each into a ball. Roll each ball into a 6-inch circle on a lightly floured surface. Spoon chicken mixture onto center of each circle. Brush edges of dough circles with egg wash; fold dough over filling to form half-moons. Press edges together.
4. Bake at 200c for 22-25 minutes or until crust is lightly browned. Top with additional parsley, if desired.