• 8 chicken wings
• 200g orange marmalade
• Salt and pepper
• 30ml lemon juice and zest
• 30ml light soy sauce
1. Insert cuts into the chicken wings with a sharp knife.
2. Add marmalade, soy sauce and lemon juice in a small saucepan and gently heat until the marmalade melts and becomes sticky. For added flavour, season with salt and pepper.
3. Put the wings into a large bowl, pour over the marinade and turn the wings in the mixture to coat.
4. Refrigerate for a few hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
5. Remove the wings from the marinade and BBQ for about 15/ 20 mins – turning and basting with the remaining marinade as you cook.