Ingredients (serves 2)
200g baby potatoes
100g green beans
1/2 bunch fresh basil
100g cherry tomatoes, halved
Handful of olives
Glug of olive oil
2 salmon fillets
1/2 a lemon
1. Preheat oven to 200C/gas mark 6.
2. Boil the potatoes for 10 minutes, or until cooked through and add the green beans for the last two minutes.
3. Drain and tip into a roasting tray and add the tomatoes, the olives and half the basil leaves. Toss together with a glug of olive oil and season.
4. Drizzle the salmon with olive oil and squeeze over the juice of half a lemon and lightly season.
5. Lay the salmon fillets on top of the vegetables, skin-side up, and top with two slices of lemon on each.
6. Roast for 10 minutes or until cooked through.