4 small avocados
3 diced tomatoes
200ml freshly squeezed lime juice
1 diced onion
4 cloves garlic
1 tablespoon coriander
Salt (optional amount)
1. Prepare the avocado by scooping out the inners, and crushing down to reasonable size. Add the avocado contents into a bowl covering the mix with lime juice.
2. Crush together until it is thinned and the consistency is correct for guacamole.
3. Now it is time to add seasonal extras, onions, tomatoes and salt.
4. Finally, chill and wait until it’s cold enough.
5. Now its time to serve with your favourite dishes.