6 good quality pork sausages
6 slices of smoked bacon
1 tin of chopped tomatoes
Squeeze of tomato puree
Pinch of mixed herbs
2tbsp plain flour
1 veg stock cube
1. Brown the sausages and the bacon under the grill and then add them, and all the vegetables, to a slow cooker.
2. Add the tomatoes and puree to the slow cooker and stir.
3. Make up the stock with the water and mix in herbs and flour. Stir before sprinkling over the sausages and bacon.
4. Cook on high for four hours or on low for up to nine hours.
5. Serve with mash or jacket potatoes.