2 tbsp olive oil
1 leek, finely sliced
550g of diced chicken
300 ml of white wine
400 ml of chicken stock
500g of Jersey Royals, halved
175g of spring greens, sliced
2 tbsp of flour
3 tbsp pesto
1. Heat half of the oil in a casserole dish and gently sauté the leek for five minutes.
2. Add the rest of the oil and the diced chicken and brown on both sides for around six minutes.
3. Stir in the flour and cook for one minute, before adding the white wine and bubbling for five minutes.
4. Add the chicken stock and potatoes and cover. Simmer for 25 minutes.
5. Add the spring greens and stir in the pesto and peas.