• 1 seedless watermelon
• 1 bag of leaves of your choice
(spinach, rocket etc)
• 200g crumbled feta cheese
• 100g olives
• 50ml olive oil
• 1 shallot
• Vinegar of your choice
• Black pepper
1. First, combine the salad ingredients, merging the textures with one another. Cubed watermelon, olives, leaves and any other of your favourite greens should be placed into a bowl.
2. Whilst preparing the vinaigrette, be sure to have a small measuring cup handy. Whisk the oil, shallot, vinegar and seasoning.
3. Finally, when it comes to dressing the salad, it is a known fact that once the vinaigrette makes contact with the rocket it may start to lose its taste. Whisk the vinaigrette a few more times if you feel necessary, and drizzle over your dish. To ensure the best taste, is gained, serve immediately after preparing.