For the herb crusted rack of lamb
2 x 6-bone racks of lamb, French trimmed
2 tbsp of olive oil
5 tbsp of fresh breadcrumbs
1 tbsp of flat leaf parsley, chopped
1 tbsp of basil, chopped
1 tbsp chives, chopped
1 tbsp of English mustard
1. Preheat oven to 200C/400F/Gas 6.
2. Season the lamb with salt and pepper.
3. Heat a large frying pan and add the olive oil. Once the pan is hot, add the lamb to seal it on all sides.
4. Brush the lamb with the mustard and then mix the herbs with the breadcrumbs and put over the mustard.
5. Cook in the oven for 12-14 minutes or to your liking. Let the meat rest for five minutes before serving.
For the zesty spring greens
You can use any green vegetables you like for this, but we used:
100g broad beans
350g asparagus tips
200g courgettes, sliced
50g frozen garden peas
1 lemon, zested and juiced
25g flaked almonds
1. Cook the broad beans in boiling water for around eight minutes, until tender. Drain and set aside.
2. Put the asparagus and courgettes into a steamer and cook for three to four minutes. Add the peas for the final two minutes and then remove.
3. Toss the vegetables together and season with freshly ground black pepper. Mix in the lemon zest and juice and garnish with flaked almonds.