• 3 large sweet potatoes chopped evenly into bite-size chunks
• 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
• 1 teaspoon sea salt
• 4oz baby spinach, chopped
• 1/2 red onion, chopped finely
• 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
• 2 tablespoons lemon juice
• 1/3 dried fruit
• 1 avocado, chopped in chunks
• 1/2 Teaspoon sea salt
• Ground black pepper, to taste
• Hemp seeds (optional)
1.Preheat oven to 400F/220C. Place sweet potato chunks into a large bowl and toss with coconut oil and sea salt. Bake for 30 minutes or until cooked through, flipping once. Remove from oven and let the potato chunks cool.
2. While the potatoes are roasting, add the chopped spinach, onion, dried fruit, apple cider vinegar and lemon juice in a large bowl. Add cooled sweet potato chunks to the bowl and stir to combine. Gently stir in avocado and add sea salt and ground pepper to taste.
3. Sprinkle on hemp seeds and serve immediately or store in the fridge until ready to serve.
4. Can be eaten cold or at room temperature.